I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shiny


Chic Shiny Daisy Flower Skin

  • Portable and Ergonomic design
  • Exquisite structure with high quality material
  • Protective case protects your flowers from bugs, dirt, cold, heat and bumps
  • Ideal for gardeners, flower salesman, flower lovers, etc
  • A multifunctional accessory for your loved florets

Place of Origin:
Kingdom of the Artichoke
Brand Name:
Shiny Daisy Flower Skin 
Function:
 bugs, dirt, cold, heat and bumps-resistant
Model Number:
0001 AIS
Material:
hight quality cotton, wool from Louise, 
Design:
Artichoke
Quality:
High
Price:
Competitive
Package:
Heavy-weight paper bags
Condition:
Brand new


:)

20 comments:

  1. So glad to hear it has an ergonomic design. I'm sure it will be very successful. Also, wool from Louise! That stuff comes highly recommended. When will these be hitting the market?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so funny and very stylish!! Pity I'm such a terrible gardener or I would be ordering some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is just very suitable for the "terrible" gardeners :)

      Delete
  3. This guy looks just like a chic and shiny co-worker I know. Same way of standing. I don't know if he smell like a flower though. I don't get that close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you did not miss much....Daisies do have a slight odor, but it is not considered pleasant by most people. So it is very clever of you to stay away from "this source"
      :)

      Delete
  4. Hahaha!!! Brilliant...protect the daisy...its about time they weren't just picked and slung into a daisy chain...only to wilt a few hours later!! Only a plant like an Artichoke would have thought like this about his cousins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. birds of a feather..........you know...:)

      Delete
  5. I would take 100 sleeves, but the flowers in my garden are coneflowers so I am afraid not quite the right fit...coneflowers have large hips. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha , than I have to design a new XXL sleeves.... ok good idea :)

      Delete
  6. I am especially impressed that the wool is from Louise. I assume Louise is your sheep. Haute couture for the garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Louise is my wool producer ( see label Louise)

      Delete
  7. Leuke tekening en wat een fantastische, wervende tekst heb je er bij gemaakt. Bedankt voor je comment op mijn tekening en sorry ik ga niet verklappen waar het is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know what.
    Marc Jacobs would be thrilled to see this.

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AwLhX2CN798/T8pLBwMXuMI/AAAAAAAABVY/p12MiKvbdi8/s1600/marc+jacobs+daisy+eau+so+fresh+2011.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely , he would.

      (thanks for the link , I will show him my design)

      Delete
  9. omg Lousie????
    the famous Louise???

    is she okay btw???

    ReplyDelete